Squash Court Booking Rules
- Members may book a Squash Court up to 14 days prior.
- When booking 14 days prior, the courts can be booked online from 7 am onwards.
- Off-Peak Members may only use the courts at off-peak times (peak times are Monday - Friday, 5-9pm).
Peak / Off-Peak
- Peak times are Monday - Thursday, start times from 520pm to 8.20pm
- Club Nights are Friday from 5.30pm to 9.30pm and & Sunday from 5.30pm to 8pm.
- All other times are off-peak.
- Peak times £6 (Juniors £4.50) per booking (40 mins) where the lights are included, turned on by key available from the bar staff.
- Off-peak times are 50p per booking (40 mins), however, you will need to purchase light-meter tokens @ £2.50 (Juniors £1.50) per 20 minute-token from the bar. Please be sure to purchase tokens in advance as the bar is usually closed at off-peak times.
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book a court.
- Members can credit ("top-up") their booking system accounts as follows:
- Online Top-Up: Login to the booking system website, click "Buy Credit" and follow the instructions. Your credit/debit card payment will be processed by Stripe, and your booking system account will be credited instantly.
- Top-up Voucher: You can purchase either £6 or £20 Top-up Voucher from the bar. You will then need to submit the voucher code when logged into the website or by using the touch screen at the club (you'll need to know your PIN number).
- Members can share booking fees by using the facility to "Transfer Credit" (to another member) when logged-in to the court booking system website.
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a court, members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- When the booking is cancelled, the court booking fee is only refunded if the same court and start time is re-booked by another member.
- Members can receive emails to notify them of cancelled courts as they become available.