The Committee are pleased to be able to confirm that a comprehensive list of works will be undertaken on the courts over the next 2 months. This will inevitably mean the courts will be out of action from time to time, but this will be kept to a minimum.
Heating upgrades on Monday 7th January: court heaters service, annual gas safety check, boiler service, court thermostats adjusted and caged off to prevent adjustment, carbon monoxide detectors installed. Courts back in action by 4pm.
Court upgrades by Ryan Leisure to include:
- Wall cleaning (Ct1)
- Repairs and painting to walls (Cts 2&3)
- Armourcoat of front playwall re-plastering (Ct4) – 7days drying time required!
- Sanding and re-lining floors of all courts with paint
- New glass court door for Court 2 (existing doors too heavy for frames hence ongoing damage. Courts 3&4 to be reviewed at a later point)
Dates for the works by Ryan Leisure are as follows:
- Court 1 – Thursday 31st Jan to Friday 1st Feb. Returned to play on Saturday 2nd Feb.
- Court 4 – Thursday 31st Jan to Thursday 7th Feb. Returned to play on Friday 8th Feb.
- Courts 2&3 – Thursday 14th Feb to Friday 15th Feb. Returned to play on Saturday 16th Feb.
The Committee appreciate your understanding and patience during the times the various courts are out of action, but we are sure you will all agree that these works are well overdue and will ultimately improve the facilities for all.