Just a reminder that the court upgrade programme continues later this week, following on from the heater maintenance 2 weeks ago. The impacts on court availability will be larger, but the benefits will make it worth it!
Starting this week, the dates for the works are as follows:
- Court 1 – Thursday 31st Jan to Friday 1st Feb. Returned to play on Saturday 2nd Feb.
- Court 4 – Thursday 31st Jan to Thursday 7th Feb (out of action for 8 days). Returned to play on Friday 8th Feb.
- Courts 2&3 – Thursday 14th Feb to Friday 15th Feb. Returned to play on Saturday 16th Feb.
What is happening ....?:
- Wall cleaning (Ct1)
- Repairs and painting to walls (Cts 2&3)
- Armourcoat of front playwall re-plastering (Ct4) – 7days drying time required!
- Sanding and re-lining floors of all courts with paint
- New glass court door for Court 2 (existing doors too heavy for frames hence ongoing damage. Courts 3&4 to be reviewed at a later point)
The Committee appreciate your understanding and patience during the times the various courts are out of action, but we are sure you will all agree that these works are well overdue and will ultimately improve the facilities for all.